Pages

Welcome

Sisters of the Page has been on the web since 2007. We have featured the works of Misti Rainwater-Lites, MK Chavez, Judy Brekke and Craig Sernotti.

SOTP is a place where we promote female writers, artists, and photographers. This is our goal and our emphasis however, from time to time, we will open the page to everyone in order to showcase some of their works.

Please feel free to click on our archive for past works. It is located at the bottom of each page. If you have comments, please post them under the artist's work, General comments may be directed to the editor at midulcevida66@gmail.com.

Abusive and deragatory comments will not be tolerated and will be immediately removed.

We hope you enjoy your visit. Thanks for stopping by.

Juliana Vargas
Editor-Sisters of the Page



Sunday, December 16, 2007

Small Pox

Gail Kelley


I am thankful for
this canvas on which
I can lay out the specifics
of my insanity in
colors made from the boiled remains of
robins eggs and
canary feathers and
bone

I am thankful for
this death flowing
through my veins which
allows me to bleed out
this immortality in
precise darkness and
sharp curves and
polymeric shades

I am thankful for
these lightening bolts which
I use to burn through
the beauty of peacock plumes and
the glittering of mother of pearl and
the click-clack of stilettos

I am thankful for
this untouched clay which
can be mold into
murder and suicide and
life and
birth

G.D.K can be found along with more of his work at
www.myspace.com/chirorhino

Previous submissions