Pages

Welcome

Sisters of the Page has been on the web since 2007. We have featured the works of Misti Rainwater-Lites, MK Chavez, Judy Brekke and Craig Sernotti.

SOTP is a place where we promote female writers, artists, and photographers. This is our goal and our emphasis however, from time to time, we will open the page to everyone in order to showcase some of their works.

Please feel free to click on our archive for past works. It is located at the bottom of each page. If you have comments, please post them under the artist's work, General comments may be directed to the editor at midulcevida66@gmail.com.

Abusive and deragatory comments will not be tolerated and will be immediately removed.

We hope you enjoy your visit. Thanks for stopping by.

Juliana Vargas
Editor-Sisters of the Page



Sunday, December 16, 2007

Coming Down With You

Zoe Alexander



And I thought about you


I just made cookies
Chocolate chip
With apple sauce
And fake butter, I did


I thought about you
And the cookies got burnt
And I thought about you


Thought about the way
I left you
The window open
Just a crack
And I was wearing
my brown boots
(the ones that smell)
And I was wearing stockings
And they made my ass look tight
They were tight
And you couldn't see an inch of cellulite
I swear


I was wearing a blue dress
And I brushed my hair so it looked real nice
But you weren't home to see it
So none of this matters


It smelled like Christmas outside
The last night in our apartment
I stuck my fingers down my panties
In the new bed that we bought
That we never once fucked in
And I rubbed my own clit
Furiously
And I thought of you
You wouldn't believe me if I told you
I was leaving you
And I was touching myself thinking about you


Zoe is an accomplished model and writer.
Keep your eye on her developing talents here
www.myspace.com/zoe_tang

Previous submissions